In today’s highly competitive telecom arena, operators and communication service providers face many challenges in their attempt to remain competitive and capture new customers. While there are many tools that can cope with this ever-changing environment, a holistic and proactive approach is necessary to ensure that all billable transactions that can take place in a network are indeed taking place, are accurately rated and billed, and meet the personalization needs of each customer.
To address these revenue leakages which, according to analysts, can range between 1% to 3% of total revenues, cVidya developed MoneyMap®, a leading revenue assurance (RA) solution with an outstanding track record of success that spans the entire telecom revenue chain, from service definition to revenue collection.
MoneyMap® is fully integrated with cVidya ProactiV product this integration enables risk-based approach to Revenue Assurance planning and business operation thus enables RA managers to evaluate their practices and make forecasts that focus on improved revenue recovery while minimizing the exposure to risk.Services are provided accurately and in a timely fashion meeting customer expectations and SLAs
MoneyMap is the 1st RA product to receive the TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certifications and TM Forum’s Business Metrics Automation Certification
Examples of covered areas utilizing MoneyMap®:
- Services are provided accurately and in a timely fashion meeting customer expectations and SLAs
- Network assets are optimally utilized
- Operators are immediately made aware of exceptions and their sources
- Actual revenue streams match the forecast streams
- Actual partner(s) costs match the expected ones
Comprising a common infrastructure and a set of standalone modules that are easy to implement, MoneyMap supports virtually all telecom business areas, including prepay and postpay, wholesale and retail, Internet services, mobile content, TV, interconnect, roaming, dealers, and more.
Money Map Modules
Money Map Highlights:
- MultiDimensional Data Analysis (MDA)
- Root-cause analysis
- Detection of abnormal patterns based on statistical algorithms (Investigator)
- Rule-based case classification based on decision-tree methodology)
- Automatic resolution according to correction rules stored in the knowledge base
Flexible and configurable tool for rapid deployment of new services and technologies
GUI-based self configuration (acquisition, rules, KPIs, cases, dashboards, reports, system administration)
- Libraries of predefined controls, KPIs, dashboards, reports, price-plan components, and interfaces to third-party systems
- MoneyMap v7 fully supports the following Oracle products: Database 11g R2, VM 3.0, Solaris 11, Sparc Supercluster, Exadata Database Machine, WebLogic Server 11g R1 and Exalogic Elastic Cloud